5 things you can do to lay the foundation for prosperity & success!
- When you are starting out you need to acquire knowledge and experience more than money.
- In laying the foundation for success and prosperity, it’s necessary to start by working for someone else, this should be our first goal. Warren Buffett would say pick a job you would pick if you were independently wealthy. This is an important move to getting knowledge in order to lay a foundation for prosperity and success.
- In this stage, money should not be your main focus and priority, you should just work on acquiring knowledge, for with what you are, you can become. In other words, the knowledge and experience you gain are key.
- A lot of people do not invest in self-education, and by that I mean, people don’t invest in reading books and materials that would increase their knowledge and thereby increase their net worth. Learn to invest in self-knowledge because a number of money people make today is as a result of the information and knowledge they have acquired.
- If you are currently making $1500 a month it means that’s the level of knowledge you have and that’s why the company has chosen to pay you that amount. If you want to increase your income to 10,000 a month your knowledge has to increase for you to be worth that much. That means you must be willing to do all it takes to invest more on yourself to get to that level.
Please follow and like us: