20 facts about your life assignment!
- Opportunity is a signpost to your assignment.
- Know that you are a reward to someone.
- Your assignment is not your decision but your discovery.
- What you hate is a clue to something you are assigned to correct.
- What grieves you is a clue to something you are assigned to heal.
- What you love is a clue to your gifts, skills, and wisdom you contain, what you love to think about, what subject would energize you to go over and participate.
- Your assignment is geographical.
- Your assignment will take you to where you are celebrated instead of tolerated.
- Your assignment will require time.
- If you rebel against your assignment God many permit painful experiences to correct you.
- God will forgive any sin or mistake you have made in the pursuit of your assignment.
- Your assignment may require seasons of preparation.
- Your assignment may contain seasons of insignificance.
- Your assignment may require seasons of waiting.
- Your assignment may require seasons of isolation where God’s voice becomes distinct, where other voices cannot be distracting and divisionary.
- People will be assigned by hell to distract, Delay and Derail your assignment.
- Your assignment may cost you everything.
- Your assignment may sometimes seem to be in vain.
- Your assignment will require your total focus.
- You must only attempt a God given and God approved assignment.
Adaora Emelieze inspired by
Please follow and like us: