10 ways to save despite your debt!
- Cost your expenses, do a critical analysis of all your expenses, make sure you pay yourself first before paying your bills, why? because you always want to have money to save and invest so as to keep multiplying your income. If you use all the money to pay off your debts, you have no money to invest which will not be wise in the long run.
- learn to live by the financial law of never spending what you can do without- This really comes down to self-discipline and self-control, you don’t have to buy that dress and eat at that fancy resturant when you are trying to save. You’ve got to discipline yourself and tame your appetite. If you will not die if you don’t buy that dress or eat in that fancy resturant, you will be just fine.
- learn to cut off all expenses that make you eat your tomorrow’s bread today- This also boils down to self-discipline, cutting down on eating out, trying to lease the latest Luxury brand automobile, trying to keep up with the lastest fashion trend, these are things that eat your tomorrow’s bread today.
- learn to distribute your income in the order of importance- Making a budget will help you accomplish this task, pay yourself first (to save and invest) then pay the most important bills and then try to negotiate with the other companies on a payback plan. Most companies will work with you.
- Make a checklist of people and things that are taking away your money- Very important to know where your monies are going, you can eliminate some of those things on the list.
- Make a list of what you would call your compulsory expenses and abide by the list- This is very relevant when you are trying to save depite your debt.
- Cultivate a culture of savings 30% of your income- This is very important because not everyone has the discipline to save, some people save and yet end up using their savings on frivolous things they can’t account for.
- The purpose of saving money is not just to save, it’s to invest- Invest to multiply and grow your income.
- Your financial fulfillment in life is not dependent on how much you make but on how great you can manage your funds.
- Stop spending money you don’t have to buy what you don’t need to please people who don’t really care- some people use creditcards to live a false and dishonest life just to appear to have attained a certain status but are in a huge mountain of debt. It’s time to take back your life, pay them off and cut them off.
Please follow and like us: